Responsible for site operators :
Am Frauenberg 90
36251 Bad Hersfeld
Phone : +49 6621 / 8013595
Mobile : +49 171 / 4134495
Internet address : www.overdub-records.de
E -mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright / Copyright :
Copies of any type of content or graphics this website are only permitted with the express consent of the site operator .
Note to all references / external links :
The site operators of http://www.overdub-records.de is not responsible for the contents of external websites that can be accessed through a link from this website . This statement also applies to references , which are inserted from side users about the forum and / or the guest book and do not relate to this web site.
Internally generated graphics on this site belong to the author of this website (overdub Records) and may not be used on other sites without permission. These include images, banners (except for shared link), photos, etc. Should you wish to use such an image, use the contact form.
Disclaimer: The articles and content on http://www.overdub-records.de be thoroughly researched. We assume no liability for the correctness of the information and content provided.
1. Online Content The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial nature caused by the use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is not intentional or grossly negligent fault. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change parts of or the entire offer without prior notice, add to, delete or the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links For direct or indirect references to other websites ( "hyperlinks") which lie outside the responsibility of the author, liability would only apply in cases enter into force, in which the author of the contents has knowledge and it would be technically possible and reasonable , to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content on the pages to be identified. On the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked / connected pages the author has no influence. He therefore dissociates itself from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link. This statement applies to all within its own Internet links and references as well as for foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists and all other forms of databases to which external access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and particularly for damages arising from the use or disuse of such information lies solely with the provider of the site to which reference was not the one who has linked to these pages.
3. Copyright and Trademark Law The author strives to respect the copyrights of the images, graphics, audio and video clips and texts, to use his own pictures, graphics, audio and video clips and texts or to use license-free graphics, audio, video clips and texts , All possibly protected by third parties of Internet brands and trademarks are the provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the copyright owner. The mere mention does not draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by law! The copyright for published by the author himself remains solely with the author. Any reproduction or use of graphics, audio and video clips and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
4. Data Protection Insofar as there is the possibility to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered - if technically possible and reasonable - without disclosing such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of published under the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses for sending unsolicited information is not permitted. Legal action against senders of spam mails in violation of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer referred to on this page. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correct, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.